Labels

Friday, November 20, 2009

Suitors II

There are suitors at my door o-le-o-baliyah
Six or eight or maybe more o-le-o-baliyah
And my father wants me wed o-le-o-baliyah
Or at least that's what he said o-le-o-baliyah

*O-le-o-la
O-le-o-baliyah
O-le-o-la
O-le-o-baliyah
O-le-o-la
O-le-o-baliyah
O-le-o la
O-le-o-baliyah*

So I told him that I will o-le-o-baliyah
When the rivers run uphill o-le-o-baliyah
And the fish begin to fly o-le-o-baliyah
On the day before I die o-le-o-baliyah

*Chorus*

I left home the very next day o-le-o-baliyah
For at home I could not stay o-le-o-baliyah
And I found my own true love o-le-o-baliyah
He was sent from heaven above o-le-o-baliyah

*Chorus*

And tomorrow I'll be wed o-le-o-baliyah
For the rivers run uphill o-le-o-baliyah
And the fish began to fly o-le-o-baliyah
And I'll love him till I die o-le-o-baliyah

*Chorus*

No comments:

Post a Comment