Labels

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Littlest Worm (Repeat song)

The littlest worm

I ever saw

Was stuck inside

My soda straw

The littlest worm I ever saw
Was stuck inside my soda straw

He said to me

Don't take a sip

For if you do

I'll surely slip

He said to me don't take a sip
For if you do I'll surely slip

I took a sip

And he went down

Right through my pipes

He must have drowned

I took a sip and he went down
Right through my pipes he must have drowned

And then I burped

And he came up

Back through my pipes

Into my cup

And then I burped and he came up
Back through my pipes into my cup

He said to me

That wasn't nice

You did it once

Don't do it twice

He said to me that wasn't nice
You did it once don't do it twice

The moral of

This little tale

Is if you see a worm

Just don't inhale

The moral of this little tale
Is if you see a worm just don't inhale.

No comments:

Post a Comment