Labels

Sunday, June 7, 2009

On the Loose

*On the loose to climb a mountain
On the loose where I am free
On the loose to live my life
The way I think my life should be
For I've only got a moment
And the whole world yet to see
I'll be lookin for tomorrow on the loose*

Have you ever seen the sunrise
Turn the sky completely red
Have you slept beneath the moon and stars
A pine bough for your bed
Have you ever talked with friends
Though a word was never said
Then you're just like me
And you've been on the loose

*Chorus*

There's a trail that I've been hiking
Just to see where it may go
Many places yet to visit
Many people yet to know
So in following my dreams
I will live and I will grow
On the trail that's waiting out there on the loose

*Chorus*

So in search of love and laughter
I'll be travelin cross this land
Never sure of where I'm going
For I haven't any plans
So in time when you are ready
Come and join me take my hand
And together we'll share life out on the loose

*Chorus*

In this world that I am traveling
I will think of you this way
Remembering your smile
Though it seems like yesterday
That we sat beneath the stars
And dreamed about today
On a trail that's waiting out there on the loose

*Chorus*


-Some other verses I found in my travels:

Have you ever heard a whippoorwill
Singing to the morning dew?
When you hear the bells ringing,
Do you know they ring for you?
And when you look back on the past, all I really ask
Is to remember me when you're out on the loose

As I sit and watch the sunset and the daylight slowly fades
I am thinking of tomorrow and the friendships we have made
I will value them for always and I hope you'll do the same
And forever we'll explore life on the loose

No comments:

Post a Comment