Labels

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Other Day (Repeat Song...sort of)

The other day

I met a bear

A great big bear

Oh way out there

The other day I met a bear
A great big bear oh way out there

He looked at me

I looked at him

He sized me up

I sized up him

He looked at me I looked at him
He sized me up I sized up him

He said to me

Why don't you run

For I see you ain't

Got any gun

He said to me why don't you run
For I see you ain't got any gun

And so I ran

Away from there

But right behind

Me was that bear

And so I ran away from there
But right behind me was that bear

And then I saw

Ahead of me

A great big tree

O glory be

And then I saw ahead of me
A great big tree, o glory be

The nearest branch

Was ten feet up

I'd have to jump

And trust my luck

The nearest branch was ten feet up
I'd have to jump and trust my luck

And so I jumped

Into the air

But I missed that branch

Oh way up there

And so I jumped into the air
But I missed that branch oh way up there

Now don't you fret

And don't you frown

Cuz I caught that branch

On my way down

Now don't you fret and don't you frown
Cuz I caught that branch on my way down

That's all there is

There ain't no more

Unless I meet

That bear once more

That's all there is there ain't not more
Unless I meet that bear once more

The moral of

This story be

Don't meet a bear

Without a tree

The moral of this story be
Don't meet a bear without a tree

But I did meet

That bear once more

He was a rug

Upon my floor

But I did meet that bear once more
He was a rug upon my floor

No comments:

Post a Comment